Diabetes is referred to as a blood sugar disease in which the body does not properly utilize the insulin.
There are 3 main types of diabetes that usually occur in people:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gestational diabetes
If you are one of those individuals who fall under any such category then go for the best ayurvedic treatment now because allopathic medicines might cure your diabetes rapidly but Ayurveda removes it from the roots.
Millions of people have diabetes but don’t even know it because the symptoms develop so gradually, people often don’t recognize him. Some people, particularly pre-diabetic, have no symptoms at all.
some of them are:
- Frequent urination: if you are having urination above 10-12 times per day then beware and consult the best ayurvedic doctor now.
- Excessive thirst: though drinking water is healthy for your body but are you one of those individuals who is having this thirst issue in a lot more excess? If yes then get yourself a blood sugar test now.
- Extreme hunger: if you stay hungry the whole day after consuming your foods on time then get yourself a blood sugar check-up with the best ayurvedic doctor now.
- Unexplained weight loss: this is the most obvious reason for diabetes having a weight loss. If you are facing this issue then it’s the reason for diabetes.
- Feeling tired most of the time: if you feel tired throughout the day after having enough sleep then get a check-up now.
These are some of the most obvious symptoms of diabetes. Rama International being the best ayurvedic company in India provides the best ayurvedic treatment of diabetes.
It will cure your diabetes from the roots and it will never re-occur again. Get yourself treated with ayurvedic medicines now for a healthy life.
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicines but it is still scuffling in generating the faith upon various human beings due to several misconceptions and myths that are established on Ayurveda.
Being the best ayurvedic doctor in India it’s our lenient responsibility to remove all these misconceptions and myths that are related to Ayurveda and give you the more clear insights for continuing it for a prolonged period.
At first, you need to understand that Ayurveda is not a medicine, it’s not a medicinal treatment instead it’s a diet which one needs to follow continuously as per their body constitution in order to stay healthy for the prolonged-time period.
Below are a few ordinary myths concerning Ayurveda:
- Ayurveda is all about home remedies: if home cures could fix diseases, there would not have been the requirements of any specialists. Let’s take an example to understand this even better.
Suppose you are one of that mankind who are fond of eating a lot spicy every day and the next morning you are the one sitting with a sore throat and trying out home remedies to relieve you. But watch out, if this thing happens regularly then stop attempting the home remedies and switch to the best ayurvedic treatment now.
- Ayurvedic medicines are liberated from reactions: any article or thing that has an effect will undoubtedly have symptoms too. On the off-side let’s assume that you consume the semi-prepared food it will lead to a stomach throb.
When nourishment i.e., food if not consumed properly can have symptoms than why not the best ayurvedic treatments? Many individuals around the globe take ayurvedic medicines based on the articles on the web or books and later they expect that it will not harm them.
- Ayurvedic treatments don’t call for guidance: in the event that anyone gets restored with ayurvedic treatment prompts 10 others to go for the same prescription without appropriate counseling with the certified ayurvedic specialist. Such individuals overlook that ayurvedic medication has been given on the basis of the body constitution of that specific individual.
Rama International will provide you with the free counselling with their best ayurvedic doctor for absolutely free. Get your counselling done and switch to their best ayurvedic treatment without any further side effects.
- Ayurvedic treatments lay hold of a long time to show their effect: there is disbelief amongst various individuals that ayurvedic medications are slow in action which holds back many impatient patients from restoring with ayurvedic treatment. This, in fact, is not true at all.
Let’s take another example: suppose if you are the one who is constipated and you switch to ayurvedic laxative at bedtime, believe me, the next morning your bowel will be clean. You will not have to wait for 3-6 months for it to show effect.
That’s it! These are some of the major myths and misconceptions that are the deal breakers for Ayurveda. We suggest you to not fall on such myths and contact anytime with our ayurvedic physician for more such info about Ayurveda.
Rama International is one of the best ayurvedic company in India who provides with best ayurvedic treatment at your doorstep.
Rama International is one of the best ayurvedic company for providing you ayurvedic products at convenient prices. all their ayurvedic products are 100% from the herbs of Himalayas and caused no side effects.
They have over 1000’s of happy customers and everyone claiming that Rama International is the best ayurvedic company for your herbal and Ayurveda lifestyle.
Ayurveda treatment is best and effective as compared to others. The process might be time-consuming but also beneficial in promoting lifelong wellness.
Ayurveda emphasis eating right to bring your life back into balance exercising, breathing fully, reducing stress, sleeping well and other important concepts to keep your body whole, balanced and healthy.
Rama international also aims at providing the balance in your life. They sell products that are herbal and cause no side effects and are basically of duration of 45 days to 6 months.
The products are made in such a manner that your whole family can consume it. The product contains no sort of added preservatives and serves you with guaranteed results.
Having ayurvedic treatment is very much effective that the private treatments that lead to direct operation. Ayurveda not only cures your diseases but also kills all those bacterias that might cause the disease in the future.
Its simple to adopt an Ayurveda lifestyle all you have to do is know your ayurvedic body type i.e., pitta, vata, Kapha and adopt the lifestyle based on these body types.
Rama international only aims at providing Ayurveda at every doorstep and keep your entire family healthy and fit. It is considered as the best ayurvedic company all over India which sells the best ayurvedic products and that too with visible results.
All it takes to be healthy and prosperous is to have a healthy ayurvedic diet, routine in your day-to-day life and think positive throughout the day.
In Ayurveda, our daily routine is referred to as DINCHARYA. Your usual daily routine changes according to the season, the amount of time you have and how you are feeling on that particular day. DINCHARYA might look different for everyone, let’s see what a typical ayurvedic day looks like:
If you have already include Ayurveda in your life or are about to enter into this ayurvedic life then start your journey with Rama International. They serve the best ayurvedic products at every home and is the best ayurvedic company in India.
- waking up:wake up around 6 am and allow natural light wake you up that too without any alarm if possible for your living condition.
- intention for the day:right after getting up, take a few deep breaths, take a moment to express gratitude and name one thing that you will do at your own.
- get your blood flow:do some stretching and allow yourself to do a few forward bends.
- Eliminate the waste:take some time and go to the bathroom to eliminate the waste from your body. urinate and give yourself time for a complete bowel movement.
- brush and scrap:brush your teeth accordingly and scrap your tongue with a scraper and see the color of the coating to observe your health.
- drink that drink:drink your warm water with some lime and lemon in it. drink the water after cleaning your mouth so that the bacteria won’t go in again.
- meditate : the most important part of the ayurvedic lifestyle. meditate for 20-30 minutes a day.
- exercise: exercise accordingly to correct your doshas. the best time for yoga is 6 am- 10 am.
- shower:shower with natural bathing soaps and oils and cleanse your outer body.
- eat it:its finally the time to eat the nourishing and warm breakfast. don’t mix the fruit in your meal.
these are some of the advises by Rama International to help you attain ayurvedic lifestyle.